EYMS Christmas Services
Local bus company East Yorkshire Motor Services (EYMS) has announced its Christmas bus schedules for this year, and has revealed it will be giving the gift of half price travel to its passengers over the festive period.
The company’s Twelve Days of Christmas campaign will offer everyone half price weekly tickets over the festive season, as a Christmas gift to passengers. To claim their half price ticket, all passengers have to do is buy a weekly ticket on the bus between 19 and 30 December.
The Christmas bus schedules have also been released. Although only one day – Christmas Day – has no buses running at all, there are reduced services on other days, so passengers are advised to check before travelling.
Special Boxing Day buses will run in Hull to give people a chance to visit friends and family or the sales, and to provide links to the hospitals for those visiting relatives.
There will also be special Hull 2017 buses in the city on New Year’s Day, so people can enjoy the events happening in the city centre.
- Friday 23 December – normal services.
- Christmas Eve – normal services, but finishing around 6pm-7pm.
- Christmas Day – no buses.
- Boxing Day – no buses except some special journeys in Hull on routes 34, 56, 64, 66, 115 & 154, providing links to the city centre and the hospitals from East and West Hull, Cottingham, The Avenues, Willerby and Hessle.
- Bank Holiday Tuesday 27 December – Sunday services will run.
- Wednesday 28, Thursday 29 and Friday 30 December – Saturday services will run, with a few exceptions.
- New Year’s Eve – Normal services, but finishing at about 6pm-7pm.
- New Year’s Day – no buses except some special journeys to the City of Culture events on Services 34, 56, 57, 62, 66, 105, 115 and 151.
- Bank Holiday Monday 2 January – Sunday services will run.
- Tuesday 3 January – Buses are back to normal from today.
For full details of festive bus services, special Boxing Day and New Year’s Day buses and the Twelve Days of Christmas offer, passengers can see www.eyms.co.uk, visit our Travel Centres, or ring BusLine on 01482 59 29 29.